- Follow the link: http://www.sciencedirect.com to the Elsevier's Science Direct platform from any computer belong to the institute computer network;
- On the page opened click "Journals" link that is placed in the upper left part of the page on the green line;
- Select Subscription & Complimentary position on the All access types drop-down menu.
- Located on the central part of the page is list of all journals that are available for you institution with full texts - more than 1,800 names.
- A small squares located on the All access types columns are denoted a full access.
- Being available for our Institute shall be full texts of papers of all Freedom Collection's journals for nine years: from 2007 till 2014 inclusive. The full journal list included in the collection later than in 2015 you can see here: http://info.sciencedirect.com/techsupport/journals/freedomcoll.htm
- To give a full information about the access borders please, click on the green small squares.
- Please, pay attention that the Science Direct platform contains more than 1,900 journals supporting open access where high chronological periods and stand-alone articles are available for free for any Internet user. The list of such journals is available here: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/jrnlallbooks/all-open-access
- Please, ask to the library if the number of journals denoted by the small green square is less than 1,800.
If you have anty questions you can ask here:
We wish you a pleasant job and always ready to help!